Go Ford Showroom
Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal.
• FORD- Figo become the Leader in Cost of Ownership in Nepal - with lowest cost of spare parts and lowest maintenance cost in its segment. 600 units of Figo has been sold so far.
• Figo has the biggest boot space in its segment
• The GO Ford Dealership was inaugurated on 31st Oct. 2010 marking Nepal as 2nd export market for FIL
• Figo is currently exported to 30 international markets
• Within a year of operation, GO Ford has established Ford as a leading brand with import of over 600 cars
• Figo units sold in Nepal so far - 600
• Figo stands as the 2nd largest selling hatchback model in subcompact B & B+ segment with market share of 17.48%
• Current model lineup includes Ranger and Everest from Thailand with Figo, Fiesta Classic and Global Fiesta from India.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II |
Original size: 864x1296 |
Current: 400x600 |